If you are looking for a self-help audio program for IBS?
If so how do you decide which is the right one? Of course you want it to improve your quality of life otherwise it would be pointless, you want it to be easy to listen to, and structured to maximise the listening experience and you want something you can look forward to listening too, and you want to feel your taking part in your own healing.
So how do you decide?
- Is it the number of tracks?
- The time it took to develop?
- The years of therapeutic practice experience of the developer?
- Is it based on price, structure, content?
These are some of the considerations you will make when deciding to invest in yourself. So we thought it might be interesting to answer these questions
- Our has 6 interlinked tracks, being a clear informative introduction of the mind /body connection and its importance to well-being, and 5 therapeutic tracks
- All therapeutic tracks are complete and general running time varies between 15 and 30 minutes approximately
- The is included free – an informational recording for none IBS sufferers, helping them to understand what the IBS suffer has / is going through. Ideal for friends / family / co-workers / employers. Takes the burden and embarrassment off you explaining what being an IBS suffer means.
- Available in CD Set 0r immediate MP3 download to your PC or Mac – then add to your smart device if you wish!
- Priced competitively reflecting the time, and experience that has been put into its development, often a small price to pay for improved quality of life and well-being. This program is now used in 45+ countries.
- Content is hypnotherapy based, informational, using imagery / awareness, suggestion & consideration and options of choice.
- This program took 8 years to develop and structure, including 3 years patient piloting making it into the program we offer today.
- It was developed by an award winning, medical centre based clinical hypnotherapist.
Preview tracks at www.healthyaudio.com Discounted for a limited time.