Insomnia Audio Program
If you are looking for a self-help audio program for Insomnia, how do you decide which is the right one? Of course you want it to improve your quality of life otherwise it would be pointless, you want it to be easy to listen to, structured to maximise the listening experience and you want something you can look
forward to listening too, and you want to feel your taking part in your own healing.
So how do you decide?
- Is it the number of tracks?
- The time it took to develop?
- The years of therapeutic practice experience of the developer?
- Is it based on price, structure, content?
These are some of the considerations you will make when deciding to invest in yourself. So we thought it might be interesting to answer these questions
Delivered over 9 audio recordings. This recording uses relaxation, imagery, suggestion, consideration, motivation, encouragement and more, all delivered in a gentle, easy way.
- Our Insomnia Audio Program 60 has 9 interlinked tracks, being a clear informative introduction of the mind /body connection and its importance to well-being, and 8 accompanying therapeutic tracks
- All therapeutic tracks are complete and general running time varies between 15 and 30 minutes approximately
- Priced competitively reflecting the time, and experience that has been put into its development, often a small price to pay for improved quality of life and well-being.
- Available on immediate MP3 download to your PC or Mac, and then transfer to your smart device if you prefer.
- Content is hypnotherapy based, informational, using imagery / awareness, suggestion & consideration and options of choice.
- This program took 2 years to develop and structure making it into the program we offer today.
- It was developed by an award winning, medical centre based clinical hypnotherapist.
Preview tracks at www.healthyaudio.com Discounted for a limited time.