Symptoms of Anxiety and Panic Attacks
The symptoms of anxiety vary from person to person and from time to time. The most common symptoms are:
- feelings of dread
- lack of concentration
- afraid to be left alone
- feeling on edge all the time
- impatient with others and yourself
- easily distracted from whatever you are doing
- feeling unsafe in familiar surroundings
- a feeling that it is more than anxiety – the doctors must have missed something!
The above are often accompanied by any of the following:
- heart palpitations
- stomach ache
- aching in muscles
- shortness of breath
- light headedness / dizziness
- dry mouth / excessive thirst
- painful or missed periods
- change in sleep pattern (not sleeping or excessive sleep)
- excessive sweating
- increased urination
Other symptoms may be experienced in addition to the above. If you have any concerns about your condition, please consult your medical doctor for a health check and reassurance
Self-hypnosis treatment for Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Anxiety treatment and relief is addressed through hypnosis by Michael Mahoney. Anxiety symptoms and panic attacks affect many people, after all it is natural to be anxious at times, but when the anxiety is constant or when anxiety and panic attacks are frequent then it needs to be managed and dealt with. But how?
This anxiety treatment hypnosis audio program comprises 16 tracks, over 6 hours of structured help, explanation and guidance delivered with compassion, understanding and an obvious desire of wanting to help those affected by anxiety symptoms, panic attacks and anxious thoughts.
Making it easier to use learned then applied relaxation methods, the program provides new options of choice, and considerations helping you to move on in life, with all the benefits that brings to you, and those around you.
This program is not simply a CD set or MP3 recording about anxiety, anxious thoughts and panic attacks, but much more!!!
- It is unique in its structure.
- A multi CD program set (Six CDs containing 16 tracks total), with structured listening schedule.
- Contains two resource libraries (Between them containing 19 important explanations and descriptors)
- Contains two familiarization sessions and much more, all delivered to your door or immediately by MP3 download.
- Learn to apply your own learning to your situations, bringing relaxation to mind and body.
- Aids the overwriting of negative thoughts and responses, bringing calmness and relaxation in an applied, learned and structured way.
This is a significantly powerful anxiety home treatment program bringing a large collection of ideas, suggestions and understanding along with more than 25 years experience from its author, Michael Mahoney, a medical centre based UK clinical hypnotherapist, to help understand anxiety symptoms, panic attacks and ways to manage and deal with them.
It is like having your own personal ‘one-to-one’ sessions in the comfort of your own home.
- But without the one-to-one high cost.
- Without travelling.
- No rushing for appointments.
- When you have tried everything else, when all other options have failed, remember our cost effective, structured anxiety treatment, home use audio program.
This anxiety treatment hypnosis audio program is a comprehensive work that can provide assistance for you on your journey of self help and recovery, delivered to your door or immediately on MP3 download.
- With easy structured sessions.
- Suggested Listening Schedule.
- It is a must for those who have tried everything else.
- And we mean everything!
- With 6 CDs or immediate MP3 download.
- Easily learned then applied relaxation methods giving you more confidence and authority to reduce the anxiety attacks frequency and presentation.
- 16 tracks over 6 hours of structured interlinked recording.
- Designed specifically for the anxiety condition.
Anxiety Treatment Program 120®. A 6 CD Set with interlinked sessions & listening schedule!
Were you born anxious and worried? No of course not! As human beings we learn and relearn constantly as we go through life. Sometimes in life your internal energies are drained and sometimes depleted. Internal influences and perceived or real external demands contribute to the anxiety problem. Through the lack of internal energies, negative thought patterns and self limiting beliefs create negative thoughts, feelings and expectations which are stored, remembered and then acted upon at inappropriate times. This is about being human, this is a learned response and learned responses can be changed. If you change the thought you change the response, and the feelings.
One of the wonderful things about being human, is this: If you have learned one thing, you can learn to do something else! In this case, something better, more comfortable and more rewarding, helping you to move on life’s journey more easily and willingly.
This anxiety audio program is an aid to bringing new structure, understanding and self belief to the individual. Aiding the listener to return to harmony and balance in both thoughts and feelings.
For many years Michael has been working with anxiety sufferers at his medical centre based practice. He receives referrals from General Practitioners (GPs) and hospital consultants in addition to other medical professionals.
Removing anxiety is about changing thoughts and perceptions and also about developing greater self confidence, to take away the importance of the anxiety state, and to recognise that by thinking differently physical responses will also be different.
It is important too that people are aware of the mind and body connections; and they have to start to believe once again that they can make a difference to their own lives. By reclaiming their authority within the thought processes they can make an important difference.
Remember you learned the anxiety thought processes, people are not born anxious or stressed, we learn to be anxious and stressed, and the wonderful thing about being human is that if we have learned one set of thought patterns we can learn to develop alternative ones too. And that is good to know! Enjoy your journey of change.